In 2008 Peter Zapfella was one of the first therapists to adopt Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) (also known Skype Therapy) to conduct live one-on-one therapies around the world using Internet technology (IT). These technologies allow for the reception and transmission of audio–video by users around the world using any Internet access device, including desktops, laptops tablets, and mobile/cell phones.
Peter has witnessed an enormous improvement in the overall reliability of VoIP services over the past decade, with a vast improvement in quality and reliability. Software is constantly improving while Internet speeds increase at the same time.
“…randomized controlled studies that have been conducted to date, (show that Skype Therapy) tele-mental health has demonstrated equivalent efficacy compared to face-to-face care in a variety of clinical settings…”Richardson LK, Frueh BC, Grubaugh AL, Egede L, Elhai JD. Current Directions in Videoconferencing Tele-Mental Health Research.
Also sometimes referred to as Voice Over Internet Protocol, VoIP, Internet telephony, online therapy, online hypnosis, eTherapy, iTherapy, virtual therapy, Skype hypnosis, Skype hypnotherapy, Skype therapy, Viber, FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, Zoom, Skype tele-counselling, Telehealth counselling, tele-mental health , Online Counselling Services, Web Counselling.
- Those people who want to avoid close contact with others due to Covid-19 (Corona) and other communicable diseases, including influenza.
- People who live in remote locations, where access to professional health care is limited or unavailable.
- People who live and work in foreign countries where fluent native English speaking therapists are few and far between
- Those who have transport and mobility difficulties.
- Even if you don’t you can avoid annoying heavy traffic and tedious public transport.
- Sufferers of anxieties, fears, and phobia’s that limit their social interactions beyond the home.
- Clients who cannot get away from family or work commitments during normal ‘office hours’.
- No need to put on ‘make-up’ and dress for an outing. Just stay in ‘at home’ clothes.
- People who choose to see a health professional who is located beyond their geographical location (perhaps for privacy reasons), and
- People who choose to have their one-on-one treatment with Peter Zapfella, because of their own past experiences or his reputation for getting fast, effective results.
From Europe to America, through Asia and throughout the Australian outback, Peter has had countless successful therapy sessions with clients using live Internet therapy services, including Skype, FaceTime, Viber, Messenger,
“The Skype session with me for my claustrophobia and panic attacks really worked. On Wednesday, I was kept latched to the operating table for well over an hour in total and didn’t panic once.” – Alyson Willis. United Kingdom.
Here are a few benefits of Skype Therapy over visiting a local therapist.
- Online therapy is as effective as ‘in clinic’ therapy.
- Hourly fee’s are lower than ‘in clinic’ sessions. From just $99*
- Added privacy and security. Skype therapy is encrypted or scrambled.
- Online sessions are not only more convenient for you, but they are also more convenient for Peter, so he can be far more flexible with session days and times.
- Peter Zapfella has 25 years of clinical experience, with more than 10 years of experience as a Skype therapist.
- When you pre-purchase one or more Internet Hypnosis.Shop you will get a 10% discount off the first (60 minutes) hour of online therapy. (offer does not apply to free and discounted products)
- Peter Zapfella’s first (60 minutes) hour of Skype Therapy is currently just US$99.00* with ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s pre-purchase discount.
- Most clients can successfully deal with their life challenges within a 1 to 2 hour ‘break-through’ session, with NLP and hypnotherapy, and backed up with relevant MP3 and PDF support materials from Peter Zapfella. This conveniently saves you both time and money.
- Compare that to the fees paid to psychotherapists and counselors for sessions stretched-out over many weeks, months and sometimes years. They can up to serious money.
- While it may be new to you, Peter has been conducting Skype therapy sessions with people from around the world for more than a decade. It is now a proven technology so he can quickly facilitate successful results for his clients, almost anywhere in the world.
- Because there are many time-zones across the world Peter offers flexible appointment times for his Skype Therapy clients.
- + Detailed list of world-wide UTC/GMT time zones and countries listed below.
- Sessions are usually available 7 days a week, almost 24 hours a day.
- You can choose to have your session in the comfort of your own home, in the garden, at the office or even while on holiday. It is your choice.
- Peter will email you a Client Form, plus relevant questionnaires for your presenting life challenges. Fill in the forms and return by email before your scheduled appointment, so he can review and prepare. This will save a lot of time during your paid session.
- Prepay for your session using any of the easy payment options.
- Download the FREE software for either;
- Skype, FaceTime, Viber, Messenger,
- Then add Peter Zapfella as a contact, and send him a text message to confirm.
- Logos are the property of their respective owners and are used here for identification purposes. They do not imply ownership or association by or with Peter Zapfella.
- Peter offers an optional FREE 20 minute test call, so you can test everything, including the new digital language translator (if applicable) and get familiar with your chosen VoIP service before your Skype Therapy session.
- Switch on your device. Open your preferred VoIP service and you are ready. You do not need to put on make-up. You do not need to leave your home. You do not need to drive through heavy traffic to get to a clinic. Skype Therapy is so easy.
- As a result of years of experience using Skype, FaceTime and Viber, Peter Zapfella recommends you use either a desktop computer, laptop computer, or tablet with a camera and earbuds or headphones for best results.
- You can use your mobile/cell phone, however, the screen may be too small to see details.
- At the time of your Skype Therapy appointment be sure you are free of distractions, including children, phones, and pets.
- Get comfortable. Perhaps visiting the bathroom before your session begins.
- To get started simply fill in the Contact Form below.
- Peter Zapfella will tell you the expected session duration and fees*, depending upon the relevant life challenges you want to overcome. When he has had the opportunity to read your completed Client Form and questionnaires he can be even more accurate. As a general guide it is usually between 1 and 2 hours, and sometimes 3 hours in some ‘break-through’ sessions.
- Peter Zapfella will provide relevant MP3’s and PDF resources following your session FREE of charge. You also have the option of purchasing other MP3’s which may assist you at Internet Hypnosis. Shop
- Fees* must be pre-paid no less than 24 hours before appointment day/time. You can use PayPal with your credit or debit card (financial institution fees are extra), FREE bank-to-bank transfer (within Australia) or World Remit.
- Sometimes technology has it’s own challenges. If the session were to experience technical difficulties, for any reason, we will immediately re-connect (as this sometimes wins a better connection) or we will re-schedule to a better time and day, depending on individual circumstances).
- If life gets in the way for any reason please let Peter know as soon as possible so an alternative therapy session can be arranged.
- If you postpone a booked appointment your pre-payment will be held in credit for your next session.
- If you abort your booked appointment, without any notice, the prepaid fee will not be reimbursed. Do not expect a refund if you are at fault.
- Peter Zapfella takes care to ensure a positive and successful experience for his clients. However, he cannot be held responsible for those who are sick, drunk, under the influence of drugs, rude, uncooperative or do not follow his suggestions.
- Until recently Peter used bi-lingual people to translate for him during therapy with non-English speaking clients. Now real-time therapy is available in more than 34 different languages using digital translation technology. This is an excellent resource where a client has poor English language skills. Now they can hear in both English AND any one of the languages listed below at the same time. People who speak no English at all can also benefit, although grammar may be less than perfect. New langu8ages will be added in the future.
Chinese (simplified Cantonese) English French (France/Canada) Arabic Spanish (Spain/Americas) Portuguese (Portugal/Brazil) Tagalog Thai Italian Dutch Russian German Korean Japanese Hungarian Swedish Czech Finnish Danish Polish Greek Indonesian Bulgarian Malaysian Hindi Hebrew Croatian Catalan Norwegian Romanian Turkish Ukrainian Slovak Vietnamese
Voice Over Internet Protocol, VoIP, Internet telephony, online therapy, online
*The US$99.00 (AUD $143) first-hour discount applies when ‘Welcome’ Subliminal Affirmation MP3’s is
pre-purchased from InternetHypnosis.Shop. The current (60 minute) hourly fee is US$110.00 or AUD$160.00 correct at 1st July 2019.
+ There are currently almost 40 official time zones around the world, plus daylight saving etc. Some countries have multiple time zones within their mainland, and different time zones in some of their territories. These include Russia, USA, Canada, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Kiribati, Micronesia, Chile, Spain, Portugal, and Ecuador. As a guide the following times generally apply. UTC/GMT – 10 North Pacific Ocean, Cook Islands, French Polynesia, Hawaii. UTC/GMT – 8 Alaska. UTC/GMT – 7 Canada, British Columbia, Yukon. Mexico, Mexicali. USA Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington. UTC/GMT -6 Belize, Canada, Alberta, Northwest Territories, Saskatchewan. Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, USA, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming. UTC/GMT -5 North Atlantic Ocean, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Jamaica, Mexico, Panama, Peru, USA Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin. UTC/GMT -4 South Atlantic Ocean, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Barbados, Bolivia, Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada Montreal, Ontario, Ottawa, Quebec, Toronto, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Martinique, Montserrat, Paraguay, Puerto Rico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint martin, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Saint Barthelemy, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos, US Virgin Islands, USA Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, Venezuela. UTC/GMT-3 Argentina, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Falkland Islands, French Guiana, Greenland, Magallanes, Suriname, Uruguay. UTC/GMT -2 Brazil, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands. UTC/GMT-1 Cape Verde. UTC/GMT+0 Azores, Burkina Faso, Gambia, Ghana, Greenland, Guinea, Iceland, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Mali, Saint Helena, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Togo. UTC/GMT+1 Algeria, Angola, Benin, Cameroon, Canary Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo Brazzaville, Congo Kinshasa, Equatorial Guinea, Faroe Islands, Gabon, Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Morocco, Niger, Nigeria, Portugal, Sao Tome and Principe, Tunisia, United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales, Western Sahara, UTC/GMT+2 Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Burundi, Congo Kinshasa, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Lesotho, Libya, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malta, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Rwanda, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Vatican City, Zambia, Zimbabwe. UTC/GMT+3 Bahrain, Belarus, Bulgaria, Comoros, Cyprus, Djibouti, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, Greece, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lithuania, Madagascar, Mayotte, Moldova, Palestine, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Syria, Tanzania, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, Yemen, Aland, UTC/GMT+4 Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman, Russia, Reunion, Seychelles, United Arab Emirates. UTC/GMT+4.30 Indian Ocean, Afghanistan, Iran. UTC/GMT+5 French Southern Territories, Kazakhstan, Maldives, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan. UTC/GMT+5.30 India, Sri Lanka. UTC/GMT+5.45 Nepal. UTC/GMT+6 Bangladesh, Bhutan, British India Ocean Territory, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia. UTC/GMT+6.30 Cocos Keeling Islands, Myanmar. UTC/GMT+7 Cambodia, Christmas Island, Indonesia, Laos, Mongolia, Russia, Thailand, Vietnam. UTC/GMT+8 Australian Antarctic Territory, Western Australia, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Mongolia, the Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Taiwan. UTC/GMT+9 East Timor, Indonesia, Japan, North Korea, Laos, Russia, South Korea. UTC/GMT+9.30 Australian Antarctic Territory, South Australia, Northern Territory. UTC/GMT+10 Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, Tasmania, Victoria, Guam, Micronesia, Northern Mariana Islands, Papua New Guinea, Russia. UTC/GMT+11 Australian Antarctic Territory, South Pacific Ocean, Japan, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Russia, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. UTC/GMT+12 Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, New Zealand, Russia, Tuvalu, US Minor Outlying Islands, Wallis and Futuna. UTC/GMT+13 Kiribati, Samoa, Tokelau, Tonga. These time-zones may vary with day light saving, if applicable.
Voice Over Internet Protocol, VoIP, Internet telephony, online therapy, online hypnosis,